Search Web Site
Search Partners' Sites
CABRI Guidelines for Catalogue Production
Guidelines prepared for CABRI by BCCM, CBS, CERDIC, DSMZ, ECACC, HGMP, INRC, MSDN
Page layout by CERDIC
MDS for filamentous fungi and yeasts
- collections own accession number of the strain
- accession numbers of the strain in other collections.
Cannot be given
if the strain is unique in the collection.
||Should contain the full
scientific name of the strain:
- Genus name and species epithet
- Subspecies *
- Variety *
- Forma *
- Forma specialis *
- Authors of the name
- *: only if applicable
- value "Fungi" or "Yeasts"
- Release conditions/Restrictions
- country-specific shipping restrictions
- restrictions imposed by the depositor etc.
- nomenclature status of the strain (like "type",
"neotype", etc. )
Does not apply to all strains.
|History of deposit
||Should contain the history of the
element from isolator to depositor.
- Name of isolator
- Institute of isolator
- Name of depositor
- Institute of depositor
- Names and institutes in between
|Conditions for growth
- Culture medium
- Light conditions
- Temperature conditions
|Form of supply
- form in which the strain will be sent to the customer.