How to register:
NB! The registration will only be completed after the payment of the registration fee.
- Check the workshop fees and available reduction options, determine the amount you should pay
- Pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer and retrieve a payment code
- Fill in the registration form below
Note that after your registration for the participation in the NETTAB workshop,
you will also be subscribed to the nettab-announce mailing list.
You will then receive a few messages per year. This is not a discussion list, it is an announce mailing list: only the owner of the list
can post messages. Don't be afraid of spam messages!
NEW! Early registration deadline was set to October 18, 2012
and it is over now.
All fees include: attendance to tutorials and scientific sessions, a printed copy of workshop proceedings,
coffee-breaks and lunches for both the tutorial and workshop days.
Further benefits and social events are under definition.
Within the Early registration deadline:
- Students: 150.00 Euro
- Academic: 250.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 350.00 Euro
After the Early registration deadline:
- Students: 180.00 Euro
- Academic: 300.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 450.00 Euro
- Students: 200.00 Euro
- Academic: 350.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 500.00 Euro
A discount of 30.00 Euro will be applied for:
Previous invited speakers to NETTAB workshops
are welcome to apply for the special "Welcome back rate" by writing to Paolo Romano by email (paolo.dm.romano at gmail.com).
Further discounts can be allowed to supporting Institutes, Societies and projects.
If you are interested, send a proposal by email to nettab2012 at elet.polimi.it .
You can pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer,
according to the following instructions.
- Make your payment through the
BITS online payment form.
- The 'Total amount' to be paid can be defined by checking above fees
- The 'Motivation' must be: NETTAB2012 <name surname> <category> [<reduction>]
NETTAB2012 is a fixed text
<name surname> refers to the registrant
<category> is one among Student / Academic / Industry
<reduction> is one among BITS / ISCB / ISB-SIB / NBIC / EMBNET / BIOINFO-CNR / POLIMI (must be omitted when none reduction applies)
Example: NETTAB2012 Paolo Romano Academic ISCB
- Take note of the payment/receipt number that is returned at the end of the procedure
and insert it in the 'Payment code' field of the registration form below.
This code is in the format NNNN-NNNN-NNNN-NNNN, where NNNN is a four digit number
For any needed clarification or further information, please refer by email to:
nettab2012 @ elet.polimi.it
- Give your bank the following bank account data:
New bank coordinates!
Owner: Bioinformatics Italian Society
Account number: 102268224
ABI: 02008 - CAB: 04031 - CIN: J
IBAN: IT 54 J 02008 04031 000102268224
Cause: NETTAB 2012 Name Surname Category Reduction
NB! The cause has the same format as the Motivation in the payment by credit card.
- Send a copy of your order by fax or email to:
- Sabino Liuni
- CNR / ITB
- Bari, Italy
- Fax: +39-080-5929690
- Email: tesoriere at bioinformatics.it .
Please, pay your fee before registering!
See payment instructions above before filling this form!
Yes, I want to register to the NETTAB 2012 Workshop on "integrated Bio-Search".
I'm therefore communicating the following information (fields marked with * are mandatory):
Share this on
Call for Papers
Late posters and demo
Type of contributions
How to find us
Institutes & Societies